7/06/2011

Training @ MP

Just ran an awesome workout yesterday. 9+ miles (15km) @ marathon pace + 5 miles of WU/CD. It has been 6 years since I last time did something this organized training. The workout was totally in my control even if the kebab roll (kebab ingredient rolled inside pizza, ) was willing and able to mess the whole thing up. In the evening my legs started to hurt like hell but in a good way. This morning's run with baby jogger was painful and slow.


Memo to me: never ever eat a kebab roll 120 minutes before your tempo run.

2 comments:

Busch Light said...

Nice job bud! That's pretty impressive to do a workout with 9 miles @ MP 10 weeks out. Keep grinding it out; you might be in for a ground-breaking performance in Berlin!!!

Ste said...

Thanks! I'm happy to reach the starting line in one piece/being able to run.