7/12/2011

Feeling good followed by sucker punch

Execution of the week #2:
M: Ez
T: Tempo run 9 miles @ MP-HMP. I ran this on afternoon and during the run weather was easy on me. Workout felt controlled but after the run legs hurt a LOT!
W: Ez
T: Ez bike 40km. During the night the right foot started aching and I couldn't even step on it. In the morning it was even worse but luckily Dr. was hanging online and I got help via Facebook. It turned out that the joint of right big toe was too tight which caused pressure on nerves. Luckily after 30 minutes manipulation the pain left the body. I decided not to run on Thursday.
F: Ez + Myrtle Routine x 2
S: 10.5 km road race. A disaster. Hot conditions killed me. I won, but the pace was slower than on Tuesday. Insane and mental.
S: Long run 12 miles. I felt really tired but good company helped.

Vacation time is still on, but due to bad scheduling I have to work during the afternoons and evenings. It sucks.

This week will be easy and plan is (yes I try to follow 2+1 schedule):

M: Off
T: Ez
W: Tempo run 5-6 km + 5x1/1min.
T: Ez
F: 20-24 x 200m with 200m jog at 5K to 10K pace
S: Off (Will be following sweetie's Half-Ironman!!!)
S: Long run 20 miles

Now I'm heading to see Mudhoney performing at Klubi. C'ya.

No comments: