7/04/2011

Vacation time

This time the vacation surprised me by starting a week too early. And this was only based on my false perception, not on the actual calendar. So from last Friday... screw you office. After learning on Tuesday that Thursday would be my last work day for a month, work kept me busy. Really busy.  

Execution of week 1 for Berlin:
M: Ez + Myrtle Routine x 2
T: Ez
W: 3x2km'1km @ (5:50-5:40). Was too tired to run the fourth. It was early enough to think like this...
T: Ez + massage + evening bike ride 20 miles (ez) 
F: Ez + MR x 2
S: Due to time constrains (I hadn't time for any longer run) and too hot conditions I ran a long run of 14 miles w/ 4 miles @ MP instead of 16/6. I mind this as a good start of something new.
S: Bike 64 miles. At the start sun was shining  and in the end it rained. During the thunderstrom in between we had to stay away from the road.


Plan for week 2:
M: Ez
T: Tempo 7.5 miles @ MP-HMP
W: Ez
T: Ez + mini fartlek 5x1'1min. @ 5KP
F: Ez
S: 4x2km'3-4 min. or 10.5 km road race
S: Long run 16 miles

No comments: