6/20/2011

Here and there

Last Thursday core workout was just a dream. Luckily, on Friday I had chance to run about 7.5 miles around sunny Stockholm. Hamstring was relatively painful but I crushed my Swedish fellow morning joggers by finishing @ sub 6:30s. "That'll teach my hamstring, too", I thought. But it did not.

On Saturday I was feeling slightly off the whole and didn't hesitate to skip running (maybe this was because of B10 was held on the same day and that race still hurts me). Instead, I rode a "night rider" (summertime in Finland is all about lightly nights) comprising 50 miles in the late evening.

Then on Sunday I changed a planned 4x2km to a fartlek which was a huge success. Hamstring made some noise but the workout itself was okay - well, it went better than expected. 

Today I was sneaked out for a 6 miler and finished that with Myrtle Routine. What a kick-ass start for a new week! 

No comments: