4/30/2011

Pyramid

It has been quiet in the updating front. Because of an easy week running has mostly been eazy. On Wednesday I had a massage and then of course on Thursday I had to try something new: eazy 9.5 miler with hard downhills. I got inspired by an article in the RT latest issue in which it was suggested that in case of heavy quads one should run fast downhills. Even if my heavy quads were partially caused by the massage, the workout helped. On Friday I felt only tired, but quads were working fine.

Today I did a interval medley (1/2/3/4/3/2/1 min. pyramid w/ 2 min. jog rest) in order to tease out fast paces. Today the pace varied from 3:02/km (4:53/mile) to 3:36/km (5:48) and afterwards I felt great! What a nice way to start your weekend!

Oh and April's mileage was 225 (over 60 miles more than in March).

No comments: