2/04/2011

On the road

Roads here are a mess. Yesterday they were plain ice and same was going on this morning. Luckily, I had to skip morning run since Lil' D has had hard time to adjust to our time zone. While I was biking to work, I noticed that waking up a little too late for a run was a blessing in disguise. I think that I wouldn't have been able to run at all on that icy roads.

Afternoon we got some wet snow which made running bearable. Additionally, I feel just great from the beginning so I decided to adjust my schedule and did a accelerating tempo (5k @ 6.40s to 6.05 pace) in the middle of my easy run. It's a start if nothing else.

2 comments:

Henrik H said...

Roads are a mess? You were spoilt in the USA. A bit rocky I would say but not impossible, nothing is...

Did not I see you this morning, barely recognized a familiar figure in horrible wind and snowstorm? That was a mess.

Playing this morning: Grand Magus - Iron Will

Ste said...

No no no... they were a mess last week. Now they ok. Almost ok. And yes, we "met" yesterday. I was cooling down...

Thanks for the tip, H!