2/12/2011

I own this city

What a busy week. Basically it was caused by work, but luckily I've had time to run every day expect on Wednesday. On Wed I had to participate a workshop and give a presentation based on my thesis (I have opened it the last in Dec of 2004) at the Ministry of Transportation and Communications which took time due some traveling.

On Friday morning I "invented" a new workout called "I own this city". It is a workout which is done in the empty streets on early morning. The city centre of Turku has a pedestrian street which is heated(?) so there is no snow nor ice. One stretch is 300m long and I decided to do 200m reps. And too fast of course (@ 5.05 pace). But it was awesome!!!! Only thing is that the gluteus problem, which caused all the trouble in last May, woke up from a long dream. Luckily today during 12.5 miles run it was bearable. Kick ass!

Another ways the rule your city may include using garage entrances and mall's parking lot around the time when no one else is around.

2 comments:

moguli said...

IOTC - Damn, I like your attitude! Go Ste!

Ste said...

Thanks buddy. This is just big talk.