2/02/2011

Back in business

After the extremely nice 1.5 weeks in the US with HCS crew and especially with Jason, I'm back on the relatively lonely road. But visiting our "second family" was like a fresh mint with a blast of energy, so I will have boost to carry on. In all, this reminds me of the power embedded in training in a group - no matter if you are a enthusiastic beginner and absolute top guy. It sometimes gives you the edge you need or the motivation for grey mornings.


Yesterday I did only a shakeout run in the morning, and today I ran a 6 miler (at 6 AM) on pretty slippery roads. Now I will focus on keep the current streak of running going on and start to build the base for following a training schedule. Maybe I have to decide some kind of mid-term goal, since Berlin is still 7 months away. Could it be the half marathon in Helsinki in May or XC nationals?

No comments: