1/29/2011

Bagel Run

Yeah man! The first Bagel Run in about 14 months felt awesome! This week has offered us a chance to see lot of familiar faces and Bagel Run continued that streak. At last I met Tom who I thereafter followed through pretty messy (icy, snowy, covered with fallen branches) Centennial Lake loop. I ran totally a 13 miler which about 67% of my total mileage in December. I felt quite good, but that's mainly because of the pedestrian pace. After I met Carlos, Seth and Tim, pace was brutal for me considering my current shape. But still I was able to finish today's long(ish) run.

Sweetie ran with the stroller (andw/  Lil' D of course) and we have an opportunity for a breakfast at Bagel Bin. Just like in the old times... In the evening Stephen and Kerrie provided us (again) a venue for a get together which was assembled by Mr. Captain himself. It was the most fun way to finish our visit in the US. Till the next time...

No comments: