4/06/2010

Workout Tuesday

Last week I had a great chance to run tempo repeats in a group. Or actually behind a group of faster runners. Due to tomorrow's tight schedule I had to skip this week's group run and do my tempo repeats alone already today. But it worked just fine. I did the same workout as week ago: 4xKarikko loop. This time the average pace (5.20-5.15/mile) was faster than last week's fastest one so some progress is taking place. Accordingly, I have nothing to complain about.

Maybe one thing. I did a "longer" cool down before attending core workout after the tempo reps. After I had 20 minutes in I crashed. Totally. I just noticed that I'm not running straight anymore. I had to stop for awhile before I could make my way to the indoor track. When I got back home (after 3 hrs workout session) I ate a pile of carbohydrates.

No comments: