12/23/2009

Merry Xmas!

Today the weather has been little worse than it has been lately. Morning started with rather heavy snowfall, but luckily snow plow was "on the trails" already at the early hour.


There goes the plow at 7:00 AM


Plowed trails for running, with street lights, but no cars.

The end result of the morning's recreational activities was an easy run added with short steep hills. In the evening I ran from the hospital to home, but today I had company. My former coach and running buddy Perttu is visiting the area and we met during the run. After a detour I ran 12 miles on pretty slippery roads.

Tomorrow morning I will meet part of the usual gang running the traditional Xmas morning long run. After that - rest and eating. 

Happy Xmas!

2 comments:

moguli said...

Happy Christmas, you jolly old sport! Best wishes to your father.

Ste said...

Thanks buddy! Merry Xmas to you guys too!!!