3/04/2009

Sunny Wednesday morning

Morning jog was a 5-miler on a new route. For us that is. That was a positive add-on to otherwise ordinary Wednesday morning. Negative side is the sequels of whining continue. Hamstrings are not there yet. This seems to be the August-October's mystery all over again. I kinda dislike it. To be honest I purely hate it. BUT nothing is lost yet. I started to do new stretching exercises in order to get that relaxed feeling back. This desperate I am...

I just heard that the Finnish Foreign Minister - with whom we had a chance to run when he visited D.C last year - has world class companions during his runs nowadays. Today he was running with Haile G in Ethiopia!

In the afternoon is again a time for group run. We had a good group there, and we ran the Instant Classic from last week. In all, afternoon was 10.5 miles for me and day was 15.5 miles.

2 comments:

Travis said...

hi, where and when are the group runs and workouts? Can anyone show?\

Travis

Ste said...

Oh man. I forgot to reply your email. I'll do it right now. On Wednesdays we meet at HCC's Athletic and Fitness Center.