3/12/2009

Long run

Due to different schedule on the next weekend and my forthcoming trip to Flagstaff (AZ), we did a long run already today. We started at 6.00 AM and ran the Bagel course backwards from 16 to mile one (by skipping Centennial loop). However, we only ran 14+ miles, but every single stride was pure pain and agony. Where is that feeling that hit me yesterday??? This sucks! After the morning run weekly mileage was 52 which compensates the general annoying feeling. Hhhmmmm... am I doing this for the mileage or races? If for mileage, then I should get back on the road. Right at this very moment.

I'll pass it. Wussyyyyyyy. YEAH!

3 comments:

Jason said...

Sorry to hear that. You're lucky you didn't fall. I can't run backwards more than a few meters without running into something.

Ste said...

HAhahahaha

Kent Werner said...

everyone's a comedian ;P sorry to hear it was painful...that's why I keep my runs under 10m (usually under 5m). it's a boring way to live, though.