11/11/2014

Back at running

Ok. My experience with triathlon is done. I finished an Ironman in October and lost the motivation to do any sports for a month.

Last Sunday I flew back from my annual visit to the USA. During that trip, especially in Columbia MD, I got back the energy which I need to do any sports. Now I just want to run. It is so easy. Just tie up your shoes and go. I like swimming and biking but they are now mostly indoor sports. I want to live and be outside.

So I run. 1.5 weeks ago I raced at the Run Through the Grapevine XC race. It is tough as hell and now when I'm slightly out of shape, it was harder than before. But big fun! On Saturday I was able to join HCS crew in the legendary Bagel Run. Running with the running buddies from 2007-2009 is insanely motivating. Thank you!

Today I was able sneak in the Workout Tuesday and run 40 minutes steady state run with 55 other runners. Awesome!

No comments: