6/13/2013

Let the marathon training begin

Right. I returned from Lyon on Sunday. That evening I did a-must-ride of 64 miles just to get some exercise. On Monday IT left okay and I had to try if I'm able to start training on Tuesday. Everything was relatively okay.

On Tuesday I had a strides workout which went decently. IT/knee was silent until we (AP and fast American runner, Becky Wade) started to cool down. Then I knew that if I happen to run on Wednesday, it is going to be painful. As it was... Thus, I gotta back off once again. Today is off, tomorrow morning I might do Friday's workout, pace booster, and then I will get a cortisone injection. Hopefully it will finish the pain. So I hope that only couple more days and then I'm back at it... for real.

When you are stuck with IT pain, it looks like this (photo by Hellracer).

No comments: