6/27/2012

WOW

After last week's WOW, my legs died and this was basically due to the hard bike ride which I did on Saturday. So, I had to take a day off on Thursday, really easy on Friday and then on Saturday I was ready to roll again. In order to kick Mark's ass in September, I have to start take care of improving the pace and speed. Thus, the plan (which was successfully executed) was to run a short tempo run added with 10x200m @ 35-36. On Sunday I ran w/ JK for 13 miles which finalized a weekly mileage of 60 miles.

Yesterday I took a step towards the mountain race in Norway. I ran up and down the "Camel's Poo" for 3.2 miles + WU and CD.

http://www.skaala.no/en/

SkålaOppFotoHagen













Photo: Rune Hagen

Today I ran again w/ JK. Our workout was really nice: 3 x Karikko loop (1300m gravel path)'1min + 800m'2min on track. Since JK's shape is around 14:30-14:45 I had a great pacemaker.

No comments: