6/06/2012

US Tour June 2012

The last three days have been a blast. Today we, unknowingly, celebrated the National Running Day by climing up the Big Mountain and enjoying its sights and sounds for an hour. This run is ranked among the top 5 runs in my life.

Yesterday, I was provided with an opportunity to feel sick on track. The plan was do to 6x800'2min+2x400m'1min+2x200m'30 rest jog. But it turned out that a sum of sad excuses prevented that to happen. WU + 2k @ 5.45 pace indicated that the workout will be everything but optimal cruise/speed interval workout. The altitude, jet lag and warm weather killed me. So, I did 5x800 + 4x200m of which 800s were slow, but really painful. And I was just asking for some oxygen...

However, this was totally compensated with today's extremely nice experience almost above the clouds.

Now I'm waiting for the next fligth from SLC to Dallas. Due to thunderish weather our flight is delayed. A lot.

No comments: