6/02/2012

Next stop: Salt Lake City, UT

Last two weeks have been fulfilled excessive workload. Running wise last weeks' highlights were 3k tempo+10x300m'1min+3k tempo on Wednesday, 4x1mile cruising on Saturday and a long run of 28k on Sunday.

This week's Workout Wednesday comprised fartlek of 10x40sec'50sec on trails. Legs were pretty tired after weekends workouts and because of a fast babyjogger run on Tuesday morning. I had to hurry since we're running little late with Lil' D. Today (Sat) I joined triathletes' tempo run which took place in Ruissalo Isle and on trails/paths. Mainly because of eating too much last night, the feeling wasn't the best but I'm happy with the result. 

Tomorrow morning I will leave to the US, first to SLC, UT (visiting a colleague) and then to Fort Worth, TX (attending a research seminar). This means less running...  

2 comments:

Jason said...

With a layover at BWI?

Ste said...

I tried to make it happen but couldn't. But we'll see in September!