6/19/2012

An addiction

The nail day I mentioned last week turned out to be a decent one anyway. I dared myself and ran 7x3min. @ whatever pace. My addiction to Garmin's data is one of my worst enemies. I remember a time when I just ran - fast. Now I struggle with the fact that I can follow my pace (slow or fast) all the time. And that's killing the joy.

So I just ran.

For Saturday I had planned a 10k race in Forssa but realized already on Friday morning that it is not going to happen. Instead I ran a faster 5k (16:50) in the morning and went biking (~70k) in the afternoon. Accordingly, my legs are still stiff and tired.

Damn you, Garmin! 

2 comments:

Busch Light said...

I remember a few years ago when you just ran - slow.

Ste said...

And that was before you even couldn't outpace me?? Hahahaha