3/04/2012

666 km done

Return from short but effective stomach flu was everything else than easy. During Wednesday's ez run I felt fine, but on Thursday the planned 4x10min on treadmill did not happen. Instead I got beaten by the treadmill. Legs were not ready at all so after the first 10 minutes it was time for some adjustments so I ran 2x10m + 5min. Due to Thursday's painful (physical and mental) outcome I even had to skip yesterday's workout. But since there has been some time-related challenges to organize a long run, I did one (16 miler) yesterday. Out of those 16 miles about 5 were non-icy, ready for the Spring, miles. Awesome! Pace dropped from 7:10s to 6:30s like nothing.

Today I had to tease these legs from a different angle: 10x100m'100m strides. Tomorrow... I don't know what happens.

No comments: