1/10/2012

Running streak paused

I've been rather busy. After we got the keys to our house additional spare time has not been a problem. Now all the painting jobs are done, sauna and bathroom is under renovation. Next up is yet another moving but I hope that this will be the last one for awhile, say in next 30 years...

Running streak has been pretty satisfying until today. I have progressed with Phase II's two first weeks with no problems (intervals, tempo repeats, tempo run). Even if I haven't had to much problems with keeping up the pace in faster workouts, during the last two weeks breathing and sore throath have kept my company right after I have woken up. Yesterday's ez morning in 10F was a bit too much and accordingly, I had to skip today and maybe tomorrow's workouts. Funny thing is that still after 23 years of running, these short intervals of no running make me insane. Hopefully this pause does not take longer that couple of days.

No comments: