9/05/2011

T-3

Hello from the stealth mode. Berlin is in 3 weeks. Enuff said. Here's what has been going on:

Last-last week
M: Off / Off (this far this workout has been most perpetual)
T: Easy / Easy
W: Easy / Easy
T: 20x200m'200m / WU+20x200m'200m (on track)+CD (late evening, was really nice)
F: Easy or moderate long run / Easy short run
S: Easy / Easy
S: Tempo run 12.5 miles / Tempo run 12.5 miles @ MP (I almost dropped out at 9 miles. I just hated the rain and headwind so much)

Last week:
M: Off / Off

T: Easy / Easy w/ Babyjogger
W: Easy / Easy w/ Babyjogger
T: Yasso800s. 6-8*800 / WU+6*Yasso800s+CD
F: Easy / Easy
S: Easy / Easy
S: Race 7.5K / WU+Race (at last) 7.5k @10KP

And then this week's plan (T-3)
M: Off (I think that I missed this today by running ez. Damnit!)

T: Long run 13 miles w/ 6 miles @ MP
W: Easy
T: Easy
F: Easy
S: 8-10 x 400m with 200m jog in sets of four at half marathon, 10K, 5K and 3K race pace
S: Long run 20 miles
The race I did after awhile was extremely important mentally. I just accepted that I won't be able to match top guys pace and focused on keep my pace steady. Luckily, it was just enough to keep women's winner behind me...

2 comments:

Busch Light said...

What you always fail to mention is what your goal MP is going to be? I think under ideal conditions, you are a 2:25 waiting to happen!

Ste said...

Dude! This time I'll face 26.2 with moderate goal: 2:45. It is your time to hit sub 2:30!!!