7/26/2011

Gimme some water

One year is gone since Lil' D was born. Time has really flied by during the last 12 months. Only time when time seems to be crawling is when I race.

Last week was relatively warm and suprisingly humid but I won't continue any further since I'm aware of the conditions in the US and in MD. Anyway, I have felt pretty thirsty every time I've been running. But still running-wise I'm now pretty satisfied and I hope that this feeling continues little longer.

Plan//Execution of last week's schedule:

M: Ez//Ez
T: Off (travelling)//Off
W: Tempo run 12 km @ MP//Tempo run 12 km @ sub MP
T: Longish run//Short and ez
F: Ez//Longish run w/ Jukka
S: 4x2km @ HMP// 4x2km'4min. @ sub HMP
S: Long bike ride (if triathletes will execute their plans)// 67 miles bike ride


This week will look like this:
M: Off
T: Ez
W: Even Steven (@MP/ez/@HMP/ez/@10kP/ez/@5kP/ez/sub5kP
T: Ez
F: Ez + striders
S: Ez + short hills
S: Long run 16-18 miles w/6 miles @ MP

No comments: