3/19/2011

Modifying the plans

I was supposed to run a test run today but Daniel got sick yesterday and he was feeling really sick in the morning. So, we were seeing a doctor instead of running. The amount of sleeping hours wasn't that great so I felt pretty tired and didn't feel so bad for not being able to run fast. Additionally, the roads were again a snowy mess thanks to slow spring.  

The second best idea for compensating morning and doing something else than acting as the head of couch potatos I chose hill repeats (10x200m). Actually, I was about to skip today's workout but the demogracy worked well. 

Tomorrow is a big day running enthusiastics like me. First, we have an opportunity to follow NYC half marathon online: http://www.nyrr.org/tv/index.asp  Second, XC World Champs are shown on the national TV. Brilliant!

Life's good but it's hurting my guts to see Lil' D this sick and being able to do so little for him to recover.

No comments: