8/17/2010

Still on bike

I took Sunday off. Didn't feel a thing. Still I had almost 220 miles done in last six days. Not lot for a cyclist, but I'm okay with that.

Yesterday I took back the lazyness by riding tempo repeats to headwind. That - of course - sucked but in a good way. My things died already during the first 2 minutes "on" but relaxed to some degree during the "off". After the third one I was pretty much done/beaten/cooked/finished but I continued some more. I haven't spend this much fun time w/ lactic acid since our stay in the US. I vaguely remember that last Summer I met her while climbing up Mt. Nasty.

I also got an appointment with nr 1 sports surgeon (who operated David Beckham last Spring) just to check out what's up. Yesterday hamstring started to hurt a bit but achilles tendon was silent. It seems to ache only when I walk (or think about how much I'd like to run).

2 comments:

RM said...

Dude, 220 miles in 6 days is a good amount of riding!

Ste said...

Yeah. Running injuries suck.