8/14/2010

On bike

I did my first workout on bike on Tuesday. I decided to start with hill repeats (5x2.5min with 40 mins WU and 20 mins CD) and it felt great. On next day I biked an easy 60 km ride. Then during the next night (after 4:30 AM) I had quality time with our baby boy. Accordingly, I skipped Thursday's ride and chose Friday morning.

Today I joined local triathletes on their long ride (for me it was 107 km including one donut at the midpoint). So, I'm slowly turning into a cyclist, right? Currently, biking is a convenient way to take care of the mind. The body follows that positive feeling - I hope. At least butt and hamstring aren't hurting so much anymore while riding, but achilles is getting worse and worse. Not it is really sore when I'm walking... Nice. But I'm calm.

No comments: