8/03/2010

A Bit Lost

Damnit!!! I've been updating these DNR posts for so long that the "Check out the next blog" -link at the top directs me to various Zumba/Body building/Fitness -blogs. No offense, but is there really something underneath the rock bottom???? Seems so. Just to correct this: run, run, run, run, running, running, running, tempo run, marathon pace, threshold pace, running, running, run, running, run faster, run, running, runner, marathon, marathon, marathon, running.

Couldn't care less, right? Today I punished my quads by biking w/ classic grinding face for 2.5 hrs. I felt so damn great that I'm not even able to sleep now.

And to continue with a totally different note: next weekend Finnish T&F Nationals are held ... somewhere. It's been a while since I raced there. With no hard feelings, I think that my next one is up... never. The event in question is, however, taking place in my hometown next year (just in our backyard), but in addition to my left leg, I gotta re-organize my guts to achieve the necessary level of performance. Now I'm plain happy with Trek's company and these particularly positive family issues. Life's good!



No comments: