6/29/2010

Running again

Yay! I'm at least partially back on the road. By running which makes it even more fun. This morning I strolled w/ Bruni another 6-miler. Legs were still pretty sore after Saturday's effort against the head wind and therefore the pace was quite easy. I can still feel something (in the butt/hamstring area) hampering the full stride but this is a start. At the rock bottom anything goes, right?

Yesterday afternoon and early evening I had spent at the track volunteering in the Distric's Relays. Guys running 4x400m for my home team got mad since I had to disqualify them due to running partially on wrong track (you know the rules, 4-5 step over the white line is enough). I honestly don't mind them being disappointed but next time everyone is happier if they just tell me beforehand to watch to another direction while they are running or just forget to ask me to come. Other than that I'm enjoying my second day off.

12.5 weeks to Berlin.

No comments: