4/15/2010

Even Pepsi Max does not work...

It's already Thursday but it feels like Monday afternoon. Is it good or bad I dunno. This week has sucked almost in any field. Both work and running do not provide anything to brag about. They just take my energy and give nothing back. But I like them both. Reason for this downbeat may be related to the fact that this week is easy.

Monday was off, on Tuesday I jaunted 4 miles (with 4x100m strides) in the morning and then joined triathletes in their core workout in the afternoon. This time we did an adaptation of Norwegian Olympic skiers' workout routine. Accordingly, Wednesday morning's 10 miler was flavored with sore muscles. Today I almost skipped my morning run, but did it anyway. In the afternoon I have planned to do some tempo repeats.

No comments: