12/15/2009

A New Week

It snowed on Sunday morning. Then it snowed a little more during the day, and in the evening was the same. In the morning we ran back to my home (10 miles) in slightly slippery conditions. I accelerated an extra 3.2 miler (sub 6.20s) and was pretty happy with that. Then we biked back. We had get our bikes to home - just to be ready for commuting. Now instead of standing extra hour or two jammed on Capitol Beltway, I have to use only ten minutes by bike. Of course in winter commuting is bit colder, but at least I'm moving forward the whole time. Oh, weekly mileage was 50 miles.

Yesterday morning was a little colder (10 F), but scenery is almost like it should be - snowy. Due to tight schedule I had time only for a miserable 3 miler. Today is stair and core time.

No comments: