9/23/2009

Whatever buffet + any type of running effort = bad news

Today I had to sneak out for a "All you can eat" -buffet. What a brilliant idea! Really, it was. However, I paid the dues instantly when I joined HCS crew at the HCC this evening. I think that rest of crew is still running the Club Challenge course and I'm back home already. And only one to blame is me. In addition to starting too fast and too early after a half-marathon, my stomach also had some influence to notorious bad feeling during the run.

Oh and something totally different happened today. In the afternoon I took a wrong turn and instead of driving to the National Cryptologic Museum I reached NSA's gate which is really wrong place to be for legal alien like me. My broken English blew our cover instantly, and we got under an investigation for 40-45 minutes. Our car was inspected as well. As a cherry on the top of the cake, I had forgotten in our trunk two Chinese flags, which we got in Philadelphia during some sort of Chinese celebration. They didn't look too great on our resume. Luckily, our short visit on wrong grounds didn't cause any more trouble and we were able to see the Enigma.

No comments: