9/22/2009

Looking in a view

I think that I got over Philly. Once again watching to the mirror helped in reaching the reality. In general, for an old fart it should be rather easy. Only thing that still bothers me is that the work done during the summer and the outcomes are not in line. That equals with wrong type of training of course, but I have had fun. For the remaining years on the road I just gotta find my own way to find a balance between workouts and rest, and maybe then get back to closer to where I used to be. I already checked some races for next year: Berlin half-marathon in March, Karhu Road Relay in April, Finnish XC Nationals in May, and then the Berlin marathon in September.


Legs were still pretty sore this morning. Yesterday we biked an easy ride (1 hour), which was a good choice instead of running.

No comments: