8/17/2009

The Unbearable Lightness...

I did my today's duty already and I'm pretty happy about. It was only easy 6-miler (6.43/mile) under somewhat bearable weather conditions. But then I just received an email from my sponsor. I've seem to forgot to send my annual report. That gives you a ruff picture what is on my schedule today. In addition to World Champs of course...

Yesterday we drove to Rock Creek Park (I've seen many praise related to that park on GRC's page) and ran a longish run here and there starting from "the line". After that we continued southward and hit the Mt. Vernon Trail (shorth version from RR Airport) by bike. After getting back to the car at least I was quite exhausted. Weather was over 95s the whole time and that's too much for a Finn. Last week was around 60 miles.


No comments: