3/10/2009

Workout Tuesday

Due to altered schedule for today, I had to hit the road already 6.15 AM. A week ago that meant 5.15 AM. I felt it in my guts all the way. In addition, hamstrings are not so much better after all which increased the amount of pure anger.

Tempo run was 7 miles (6.03/mile) which was slower (10 sec per mile) than planned, even if the plan was "keep it cool" (=moderate). Fortunately, I may consider this as a progressive run since I started with painful 6.10s and ended with 5.45 pace. But right at this moment when I'm writing this update, I'm overwhelmed with frustration and disappointment. It's not a good way to trimm yourself to marathon by realizing that after a good beginning you start to suck. Oh well, now it's great time for these inspirational videos. Their inspiration is hard explain so I'll pass that effort and just enjoy them - again and again.

Rizt's trimming
Oklahoma State's morning workout

In the afternoon I went for an easy 3-miler and did some strides. Legs were suprisingly responsive. And then I got an appointment for the same physio that sweetie as well as Kent have been praised.

No comments: