2/25/2009

Not dead yet

Morning jog - 5.5 miles (7.25/mile). Hamstrings are feeling better, lightly looser at least. I like that. In the evening it's time for some type of group run, and tomorrow I'm hoping to get to back to routines with moderate tempo run.

Evening's group run was not at all any good effort (on my behalf), 10.5 miles (6.58/mile). Company was great - of course - but otherwise I was suffering. I'm not sure if my legs have recovered from Sunday after all. In addition, I had minor stomach problems. Tired legs, however, is THE sign of getting old and that's the way it is. But I'll try to get back on the road tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kent Werner said...

Pekka! For a "not good" effort, I'd say you are getting there, my friend. Great to see you're doing ok and getting some good mileage.

Ste said...

Thanks Kent. Yesterday just was the best day. Some days are... Oh man, it would be great to have you back on the road again. I really hope that you'll get rid of your injury anytime soon!