2/09/2009

Monday tempo

I really don't what happened. Is it the XC nationals, is it that I met Fam on Saturday, I dunno. Today I rolled - I mean ROLLED - the most enjoyable tempo run of 8 miles (@ 5.42 pace, last 2ks were 5.30/mile).

The tricky issue is that I planned to run 12k instead of 13k. The difference is not that huge, but the idea that I felt so loose that I did not even realize of running "too much" hits me. Usually this kind of easiness means that in a week or two I'm meeting a M.D. and discuss about the length of the non-running period at hand (of course caused by whatever injury). Hopefully this scenario does not happen now. I've been there way too many times. The problem is that every single time it has been up to me. Am I man enough to take it easy???

Today was in all ~12 miles (6.10/mile). Nice!

Here you have some photos from Saturday.

No comments: