2/13/2009

In your face DS!

I think that I kicked that Downward Spiral to the future. I really think so. Hitting the brakes helped for sure, and today morning an ez 8.5 miler felt pretty okay. At least it made me smile, but it could also be sweetie's funny restlessness.

What comes to yesterday and Wednesday, I have to "learn" - once again - that I should not mess with my engine too much. Ten years ago it was a different thing, younger man in his peak. Then it just did not slow down, and I could hit daily dose of 20 miles with no regrets. Nowadays, I'll have concentrate more on what to do and not to do. That's boring, since I haven't yet found my way. So I usually just do. That's better than nothing? But if I only would remember that the next goal is to do better in Boston than in Chicago and proceed accordingly. Then I might think that being this slow with this effort is not that bad after all. I'm still running. Dude, don't think too much. A little less conversation, little more action, please?

No comments: