1/28/2009

Back on a treadmill

Ok. Yesterday I was suprised (again) about the effects of tiny amount of snow. But this morning the same roads and pathways were covered with thick icy layer which of course sucks. Instead of staying in bed late I crawled slowly closer to a treadmill and fought through an ez paced 3-miler (6.50/mile). It has been awhile since the last time I've met this buddy of mine. In Finland, during the iciest seasons, treadmill was my soulmate, but here our relationship has been cold. Hence, today was a big day. Luckily both of us were cooperative. Maybe it is the language barrier that hinders the usual cursing between us.

4 comments:

Jason said...

You can go for a real run tonight.

Ste said...

Are you sure???? I really hope so!

Miika Takala said...

Heh, I prefer crosscountry skiing (nordic skiing) when weather is bad!

Ste said...

Miika, that requires at least couple of centimeters of snow, right??? We have only ice!