11/12/2008

Home sweet home

Okay. I'm back home. Our vacation in Florida was a busy time. And exhausting. We did only some easy runs here and there. The weather was amazingly warm, sometimes even hot, but not humid. You do the math. Last week was 56 miles and most of it was easy. Tuesdays' workout was a mistake after Grapevine, but I tried to compensate that with an easy weekend. And what do you know... a long run on a beach in almost 85 degrees does not feel easy. Not at all. So I seem to leap from one mistake to another... But in reality it was really neat to run with Finnish and Finnish/German buddies. Would not change that no matter what!

Now it's time to start the training again with a schedule. Even if hamstrings still require some serious strengthening, I feel confident. I'll just have to... My pace is yet not so fast, but I'm sure that it will improve in time. Maybe then my ranking (35-39) improves as well.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Can you explain how I am ranked ahead of you?

Ste said...

You were flying in B-more!