6/30/2019

Back at it. Sort of...

Oh yes. I'm back. Slower and older than ever before. This spring I reached a team silver medal in master's  CC nationals. What a achievement!!! Jokes aside, I'm pretty happy that despite the Achilles tendinitis (13.5 months and counting) I've been able to jog, run and even race couple of times. Not so fast, but still. 

I've been also into orienteering (with a clear understanding of my skills and level) and found myself lost in the woods maybe too many times (3 to be exact). I ran two legs in Jukola relay (one is allowed, but I had to help another team), and thereafter, surprise, I faced yet another injury. Peroneus tendinitis hit me faster than I could say blueberry pie. I'm pretty sure that it will be a short time ache. Luckily, both it and AT locate in my right leg so I can walk and do similar stuff. 

Yippee.

No comments: