4/21/2014

Last two weeks

First of all congrats for Mark and Jason for conquering the Boston marathon once again. Boston Strong! That was an insane race!

After struggling for almost 2 months with the hamstring/gluteus problems I think that I'm sort of back on the road again. Two weeks ago I ran the first decent workout (4x5 min'2 min rest) at the group workout which I'm helping to organize. On Tuesdays we have 40-80 runners from various age groups and sports (runners, triathletes, ultra runners, orienteerers(?)) gathering together and conducting some magic. The I have done easy runs, two longer runs, two tempo runs, but all of that has been moderated by the simple fact that I gotta run, not to spend any more time injured. 

Thereafter, the weather has become more and more pleasant which has enabled to start biking outside. That has been a good addition to the run and swim routines. This summer will be less about running and more about multi-sports.

No comments: