2/02/2014

Something's still wrong

After any exercise I feel like I'd be totally sick with fever and no energy left for anything. A week ago I fought the exhaustion during the last half of the long run. Today it was totally similar but I bonked pretty much totally. Thanks to guys, I found my way back to home.


First run after the last period of being sick was on Friday, yesterday I swam and did a 2 hr long brick workout in which I literally bonked the first time. HR was sky high and legs were like two bags of wet dirt. But today the pace was easy and I even ate before the run and still I almost didn't finish  it. My legitimacy as a runner is hurt.


Today, in 3 hrs I was supposed to start 3000m race at the Master's Indoor Nationals but this period of feverless flu hinders the original plans. I don't care.

No comments: