3/10/2013

After consecutive 54 days without sunshine...

Since the last update I have had couple of awesome albeit busy weeks.

In short: on Monday's I've been punished by a treadmill during the acclerating 6 miler. On Thursday's the schedule has included either 8x500m or 5x1000m repeats. In both sets I have tried to run faster than I did a month ago. Just to make it sure that there's some kind of progression involved.

This weeks has, however, been pretty tiring. 4 deadlines arrived and then I started to lecture a brand new course. Thus, the psycho-physical -balance was unbalanced. Accordingly, I have felt sick several days in a row without really being sick. Good news is that this is gone. Even if today was -8F, it has been sunny. And by this time of year it only means that snow and ice will meet their maker anytime soon.

No comments: