10/16/2012

Jet lag

The return from the US went pretty nicely. Lil' D and sweetie slept, I didn't and I'm still in the middle of jet-lagging. I seem to have lost the basic skill to fall asleep.

Last week's running was moderate in any measure. After the two visits in the US in June and August were heavy, and thus, I decided not to hurry. Tomorrow might be my first workout after the US. I did, however, participate in a swim practice last Sunday and that went much better than I expected. The last time I swam in a pool took place in February 2007... so this was pretty much  a new start. I gotta take care of my dislike of pool water before next July.

Tomorrow's WOW might comprise 6x3 minutes with 2 minutes rest jog. Then on Sunday I might run a race (10k), but I'm still undecided. It's October.

No comments: