7/31/2012

Next up... Boston

As a sportsfan I'm about to make a huge mistake. I'm heading to the US during Olympics and this is especially harmful since track and field begins on Friday.

In Finland I could enjoy live all the events from tv without commercials or odd add-on stories (ref. 2008 when Samuel Wanjiru was making history, NBC had guts to show spectators a lovely story of that Irish priest who messed up earlier Olympic marathon), and still I'm bound to miss many interesting races.

Oh how tough life is...

Tomorrow is time for WOW and then I have planned a steady state / tempo run on Saturday morning on the banks of Charles River.


Ps. Don't tell Mark that I'm burned out because of last weekend's fulfillment of stupidity.

2 comments:

Busch Light said...

PS - you're such a WUSS!!!

Ste said...

Who told you that?!?!?!?!?!