7/19/2012

Back from off-line

I've been off-line for couple of weeks. I have enjoyed the vacation, track and field European Champions, TdF and training. I got the training feeling after jetlacking after the latest trip to the US. Next one is up in two weeks to Boston. Unfortunately, I'll be missing some great Olympic efforts because of that.

Tomorrow I might have a chance to race in Helsinki and maybe another one in a town close to our home on Saturday. Tomorrow's race is (to me) inspired by all the Twilighters out there. The biggest difference is that the temperature is way colder here... Saturday's XC race is something close to Run Through the Grapevine but on the other it is nothing alike.

Running has been progressing. Instead of struggling with sub 6 pace, the intervals and tempos feel relatively easy at 5.20s. Only thing is that for Mark this is nothing.

1 comment:

Busch Light said...

I haven't done more than a couple sub 6:00 paced runs over the past month. You have a CHANCE in Philly!