10/12/2011

Run-a-fobic

Yeah. That's me. A slacker. Last week I barely collected 30 miles of easy running while others recovering from Berlin were already racing. Realizing this didn't change anything since I skipped Monday and then I skipped Tuesday. And I didn't regret anything.

But this morning I was running hills at 6:30 AM which makes me so proud of myself. Starting with 2 miles warm up (oh yes, it was 35F in the morning) I ran 10x1min. on quite steep hill. This was the first workout since Berlin and I didn't have so high expectations. Maybe that's the actual reason for this good feeling. I was planning to participate our local monthly "race" on Saturday, but since it's organized at 11 AM I might have something better to do.

So I'll continue my lonely wolf thing. Why? 

No comments: