5/30/2011

No remorse

Yes. Facing the truth is the hardest part. My anaerobic threshold has dropped dramatically even if I've been able to get the base in order during this spring. So all the girls and guys over there... the moment of wisdom.... brrrrrrrr.....brrrrrrr... running only at easy comfortable pace doesn't increase your anaerobic capacity.... No shit?

But this cold shower was something that I needed since I've been traveling in the dark what comes to pacing my runs. Now I know that 6.50s is ok for an easy run, but playing around 6.00 pace is currently my limit and this is something that I really have to start work with. Sad, but true. However, in 2005 I was able to come back from similar situation in less than four months (AT dropped from 5:50 to 5:25). Fartlek, here I come!

Evening run was an ez 6 miler w/ Pasma.

No comments: