10/04/2010

I can walk

Yesterday--even if little common cold is bugging me--I joined sweetie and Lil' D during their little walk to city and back (attached with a dinner). With these determinants you may consider the greatness guaranteed as such, but when you add the fact that this was the first time I was able to walk a little longer after the surgery--It felt spectacular!

Similarly, today I hopped on the bike for the first time in three weeks. Not on Trek, since I'm only allowed to do some commuting, but still this feel great. Felt like becoming alive again which usually happens after longer period of without running. Oh yes, I have felt this couple of times before. Now I hope that from this point on I could save myself from injuries. Funny thing is that it has nothing to do with hope... 


No comments: