9/02/2010

No rupture

This morning I had a meeting with doctor who saw the problem kinda instantly. He sent me to ultrasound scanning which I - luckily - had some 30 minutes thereafter. Nice. Accordingly, I'm going to meeting the doctor another time this evening and then I'll know is it time for knife or cortisone.

[update:] It is knife-time. There is no rupture, but it is in so bad shape that there is not return on the road without operation. Tomorrow morning I'll know the exact time when achilles will be operated. Great!

This morning's bike ride sucked. I dislike very much biking in low 40s with headwind. My brain froze over and fingers were numb. But the headwind is my archenemy and I'm little afraid that it has the advantage.

2 comments:

moguli said...

Hope You'll get your aching achilleus fixed! What about hamstrings?

Juhana said...

Good luck with the operation. Maybe you'll start considering taking a more serious shot on cycling...